Our project managers use and apply our own project management methodology - the Trask Project Management Methodology (Trask PMM). Trask PMM is based on PMM Express methodology, taking into account possible optimization with respect to the project characteristics and our experience. Its main features are in compliance with the most popular project management standards and it can easily be extended by other methodologies - PRINCE2, PMI (The Project Management Institute) or PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and IBM WWPMM (IBM World Wide Project Management Method).
Our project managers' experience with these methodologies is based on real projects. We declare the ability to adapt the project management to the customers' methodology both on the process and documentation levels. You can also use our knowledge in the field of project management in the form of consultancy.
For an example, some documents under project methodology (PMM) Trask solutions:
- The document setting out the main specifications of the project (Project charter / def)
- Protocol for transmission of the acceptance tests (Call for acceptance and acceptance of work)
- Protocol for the successful completion of acceptance tests
- Protocol on completion of project phases
- Amendment request
- Evaluation of an amendment request
- The document setting out the rules for work and communication among project teams
All parties cooperate to prepare the project specification and it is considered obligatory after being approved. The following are the parts of the specification:
- Project plan (tasks, schedule, resources)
- Description of the outputs (services) provided
- Quality measures
- Description of acceptance tests and criteria