Information Systems and Integration
We provide solutions and services focusing on the consolidation of information from various sources that ensures unified, fast and reliable access to current information. We can help with the integration of applications, data or business processes, provide expert consultating in these areas or provide a team of professionals to solve specific projects.
We mainly specialize in:
- Information access for users in a safe, transparent manner through portals.
- Proposal and implementation of procedural portals and workflow.
- Process integration and automation - covering the customer's system so they function in the context of proposed processes and process logic overriding the logic of individual systems.
- Application and data integration using reliable technologies and our own "accelerators".
- Implementation of so-called Master Data Management - information management defining products, customers and other business entries. This enables correct planning, management and reporting in areas of finance, production, services or other branches.
- Application development and support - tailor made applications for customers in the fields of finance, telecommunications, production and logistics.
There still are situations and scenarios in IT that cannot be solved using standard products or product packages, or such solution would be very complicated. This is when it is useful to consider custom-built solutions that would fit your needs.
Testing is part of the IT services suitable for all types of companies. Our team provides complete testing according to each client’s needs.
BPM means constant improvements to the business processes and their coordination with the company strategy. Outputs of the corporate processes are means to achieve the goals of the company: be it mortgage sales, distribution of pharmaceuticals or software project development. Everyone wants to be able to keep an eye on important processes, to unify them and to make them as effective as possible. Everyone wants to know how different people work and to see the bottlenecks in order to be able to eliminate them. Everyone wants to be cheap, quick and always a step ahead of the competitors.
Nowadays, you would probably not be able to find a company that does not use electronic content (documents, images, presentations, videos, e-mails, structured and unstructured data, etc.). The amount of this content is generally growing and even in conservative domains, such as the public administration, the transition from paper documents to electronic data is apparent.
Various applications can create a comprehensive basis for key processes only after being integrated with real-time data exchange. Experience from many organizations clearly shows that it is complicated, difficult and time-consuming to build and manage the integration mechanisms without a conceptual approach.
The key to success is maximum acceleration of application development thanks to great flexibility of the integration solution and due to the fact that any service, data or events required by an application or a project can be accessed quickly. The integration layer must particularly be able to reuse existing integration and business components, interfaces and connections.
In today’s IT world the activities of many employees and managers depend on the accessibility of correct information.
Quality reporting and planning cannot go without consolidated company data. Both the data and the way the data is used changes over time, which can have a huge impact on the quality of the final reports.
Document output solution is one of the tools of efficient communication with customers, partners or public administration. The solution can be used to process and compose fully personalized batch or “on-demand” documents regardless of output format, including management and monitoring of related processes.