Real-time exchange of data between applications
Various applications can create a comprehensive basis for key processes only after being integrated with real-time data exchange. Experience from many organizations clearly shows that it is complicated, difficult and time-consuming to build and manage the integration mechanisms without a conceptual approach. Conceptual approach towards integration can prove useful, e.g. by enabling the organization to quickly, flexibly and cheaply react on changes arising from a shift in the business environment or legislative modifications.
For whom is application integration intended?
Conceptual approach towards application integration is suitable for all mid-sized and larger organizations that utilize higher number of applications in their operations that need to be interconnected.
Did you know...
...that the first application server ever was the CICS system by IBM?
In which situations can application integration be useful for you?
Application integration using conceptual approach provides the organization with flexibility. The result of conceptual approach towards the application integration is the possibility to make changes faster and cheaper with greater freedom in relation to strategic calculations, faster deployment of new products, etc. The following are the key advantages of conceptual approach towards application integration:
- Faster changes of processes including outsourcing support for selected processes
- Facilitation for faster growth of the organization
- Better investment recovery thanks to reuse of IT components and services
- Higher-quality and easily accessible information
- Better project management with respect to the integration thanks to clear and distinct approach